Saturday, June 16, 2007

First Game Release!!!. . .









My company released our 1st game this weekend entitled "PHYLON". It's a massive mutliplayer online shooter.....in space! Chock full of crazy characters, crazy weapons and crazy worlds. expertly crafted by myself and the phenomenal art team over at Rapid Reality......a team that, over time, has become a family. We've made alot of games, but this is the first one to actually see the light of day. Here's a couple concepts i did for it. I hope everybody digs it. You can check it out over at Phylon-online.com
And to all the family members that are no longer with us.......... I personally will miss the hell outta yall. And the company will never be the same or as good without you.

!BAMF!

p.s. i blame Elu

14 comments:

judesigner said...

it's simply great! very good job!

Anonymous said...

as said it moi: simply great!
keep up the good work!

=3

Fabrizio said...

WOAH! It' your time to offer drinks now, pal! I've just a great wine to party with...

You and your crew deserve success!

Fab

Unknown said...

WOW! I work with you and didn't realize how much quality work you've cranked out over there. HOTNESS!!!! Yeah Elu was definitely one of the factors in the divorce.

Unknown said...

LOL! I just noticed the banner! I'll miss Elu.

1 said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm impressed with your collection of works as well. congrats on you being featured in the 2d mag.
hugs,
Heather

papercut assassin said...

Excellent concept work, I'm definately diggin your style!

edwinushiro said...

Awesome artwork bro. congrats! I do v.g. concept art too. I appreciate your passion.

Talita said...

Spooky...
I like though.
See you!

Mike Mac said...

the artwork is fantastic especially the ape. crazy good!

Unknown said...

ROC

These are MONEY! COngrats man. looking sweet

Joshm said...

Very cool work! I love how you color your robots. I'll have to check out that game and see what station it's for. Keep the art coming!

Dave David said...

Those first two are lovely!!!

Omar "OX" Rodriguez said...

Amazing